Application and fees
Price : 2150€*
*Except for ISARA non partner universities : contact ISARA regarding the status of your home university.
- Meet and greet at Lyon (Part Dieu) train station
- Housing during the 4 weeks including internet access and linnen (no toiletries, towel)
- A welcome dinner, a welcome lunch, dinner in a French family and a farewell dinner,
- Various visits through the Rhône-Alpes region (transportation and entrance to the sites)
- 16 hours French classes and culture according to 3 different levels
- Public Transport card for the whole period of the Summer Program
- Civil liability insurance
- Dedicated program coordinator
Price does not include :
- Transportation to Lyon (car/train/airfare)
- Transportation and visits during weekends
- Passport and VISA fees
- Medical insurance and repatriatio
Application process and timeline
- By April 15th: Please complete the online Application Form
- The school of your choice will confirm your application
- Upon confirmation of acceptance, final deadline for payment is May 6th;
- Confirmation of pick-up arrangements upon arrival will be sent to applicants a week before arrival
If you don’t already have an account click here to register
1) You may choose to pay the fees using Convera
We proudly partner with Convera to offer you a simple, secure, and smart way to pay your fees online. Convera’s platform is trusted by 800+ institutions worldwide to enable payments in 140+ currencies across 200+ countries and territories.
2) You can also make a money transfer from your bank to IPL bank account. In that case, ask the school of your choice coordinator for IPL IBAN.
We remind you, in the case of a program cancellation, all fees will be completely refunded.
In case of a cancellation by the student, the following conditions apply :
Total refunds are possible only for cancellations received before May 20, 2023, for cancellations received before June 3, 2023 : 50% refund (financial refund charges at the student’s expense). After that date, no fees refundable.